Hello October! and we can also say hello to the chill in the wind. That time has come when you got to take out your scarf and adore it the way you like it. You just need to know different ways of wearing scarf.
Scarves are an accessory to play around with just like earring and necklace combinations. One can style it from day-to-night in a number ways and stay warm at the same time.They also upgrade your look just like wearing heels with jeans in place of sneakers.
So, girls this winter experiment with different styles for your winter scarf as there are endless variations when it comes to this versatile accessory.
Scarves not only protect you from chilly wind but they also make a style statement. You can invest in a good silk scarf, they quickly turn your office wear into evening wear. Keep a good colorful scarf ready in your bag, if you have to attend a dinner straight from the office. Wrap it around your top or tie it in the shape of bow tie around your neck. They play like an accessory to your dress. While googling I came across few images which grabbed my attention though they are for perfect December winters but who cares. Style never wait for time. just replace the scarf material with the lighter stuff and wear it.
Here are my few inspirations.
Which one do you prefer? write it down in the comment section.
As October is starting and soon you will start feeling chill in the wind. Delhi winters are very cold and harsh for me. I have created a list of items which will help me in keeping warm while staying stylish. I have curated a list of 10 must have winter accessories. Read on:
1. Slouchy Beanie: They are trendy, colorful, adds style and they are warm too!!
2. Ear Muffs: They are cute,colorful. Available in different style,color and pattern. which also pep pup your style .
3. Shades: For those sunny bright days when you have to go out.They create a style statement too.
4. Scarves : Scarves are an accessory to play around with. One can style it from day-to-night in a number ways and stay warm at the same time.They also upgrade your look.
5. Gloves: They are available in different patterns,colors and fabric so you can pick according to your outfit.
6. Cozy Cardigan: You must have cardigan which you can wear in light winters or inside your office.You should one or two basic shades or you can play with different colors as they look every girly.
7. Colorful Coat: They are very feminine,cute,trendy and they also keep you warm.
8.Tote bag: In winters better to carry Tote bags as you can keep your ear muffs or scarfs whenever they are not in use so that you can move freely.
9. Leg Warmers: They keep you warm and looks very trendy as well.
10. Boots : Last and most important boots. You can wear long boots or ankle boots depending upon the outfit both look great. You can also try out different shades as they are available in different color and material.But one should have Black and Tan as they are always in.
I have recently purchased new cream “Nivea soft” (Rs.49/- for 25ml) available at almost every drugstore and also on NewU.
Nivea Soft Creme is a superior all purpose moisturizer that is specially formulated with:
- Jojoba Oil that nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin E that protects the skin’s natural structure.
It comes with various sizes starting from 25ml but I have seen personally till 250ml pack.
This unique formulation is quickly absorbed to leave your skin feeling soft and supple. NIVEA Soft Intensive Moisturizing Creme is pH neutral and dermatological tested.
It has been two weeks now that I am using this creme and here is my review.
- As it comes with light texture so it is easy to apply.
- Due to light texture skin absorbs the creme in few seconds.
- It does not have those strong fragrance which directly hit your mind.
- It comes with very light fragrance too (due to jojoba extracts) and loved by almost everyone who so ever have tried it till now hehehheh!!
- It gives you very soft feel or smooth effect on the applied area (moisturizes well and make skin baby soft). <3 <3
- I also used it as makeup removal and trust me it works really well.
- It works good for your cuticles and make your nails strong and also make your hand fairer than before. (worked on mine used as hand creme.)
- Better for people for normal to dry skin.
- Not hygienic packaging but still I loved the cute little packing.
- A little pricey.
- Doesn’t have SPF in it.
Overall rating: 4/5
*Must buy product in love with the baby soft effect of it and already bought 250 ml pack