Vaseline is one of the most versatile product in the world. Low on price but can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used in many ways but I have listed only ten out of those. Here are ten uses of vaseline:
1. Beauty Product: Use vaseline to soften your rough skin like elbows or knees and feet.
2. Lip Scrub : Mix some Vaseline with cinnamon Powder and gently apply it on your Lips keep it for five mints then clean it with wet cotton.
3. After shave : Use Vaseline after shaving as it makes your skin smooth and soft.
4. Long Eyelashes : Make those eyelashes grow! Put a little Vaseline on your lashes at night, and watch them lengthen.
5. Lip Gloss : When ever your lips get dry,apply little vaseline on lips and keep them moisturize.
6. Set Eyebrows : Dab a very small amount of Vaseline onto finger tip and apply on eyebrows it will keep them on one place.
7: Body Scrub : Mix Vaseline with Sea Salt and scrub away in the shower. You’ll come out feeling silky and refreshed.
8. Makeup Remover: Dab a cotton ball and gently remove your eyeliner, mascara,eye shadow and even any eyelash glue that your falsies leave behind.
9. Shape your eyebrows: Make plucking your eyebrows easies by rubbing a little on the area to soften your skin.
10. Take care of those cuticles : Take some vaseline and apply it on cuticles to keep them from drying out (especially during winter months!)
Do Not Use :-
1. Vaseline as an Anti-Fungal : Vaseline locks in moisture,making it extremely ineffective at battling fungus. Instead, use something that has actual anti-fungal properties,like Coconut Oil.
2. Vaseline as Acne Cure: Vaseline is water soluble and it also creates a moisture barrier that keeps your skin from being able to breathe, which can cause you other skin problems.
3. Vaseline on New Tatttoos : Vaseline clogs the pores, increases the chances of a breakout that can ruin the new ink, and will not help in healing the tottoo. Always ask your tatto artist for dirctions regarding aftercare.
1. Don’t apply toomuch at one time, only take a little.
2. Use it as a makeup remover.