After shopping a lot during sale season I have learnt lot of things which if put together will be your shopping guide during SALE period. Read on to know about tips when shopping during a sale and gear yourself for summer sale, I know there’s still lot of time.
How to get shopping ready?
1. First and most important thing according to me is comfortable footwear. As you definitely want to check out most of the stores in short time frame so you need to walk a lot. My advice to you is completely avoid heels, prefer wearing flats or flip flops because they are really comfortable and while trying a outfit they are easy to remove.
2. Now comes the bottom: Palazzo and Printed pajama are in trend. i am in love them as they have elastic which makes it very easy to change during the trial sessions and they are super comfy. You can also go for a basic pair of jeans.
3. A cool printed kurti or a basic tee will work.
4. Try to wear less makeup: you can put eyeliner or kajal and lipbalm or lipgloss will do good!
5. Coming on to hair: If you have manageable hair then leave them open if not then make a messy bun as that looks cool too!
6. Bags: You can carry normal tote bag if not then you can always carry a small slip bag as they look really cute and trendy and easy to manage. You can put your eyeliner, lipgloss, Comb, few bobby pins, some cash and cards and you are good to go!
This is how I dress up for shopping!
Tips to remember before going for shopping:
1. Have a list: If you are a girl on budget then I advise you to make a list of items which you want. This will stop unnecessary expenses and you won’t stuff your wardrobe with junk because it was on 50%.
2. Negotiate when possible: I know it is not possible in malls but you can definitely try it while shopping form street market or local market.
3. Don’t go when you are HUNGRY: believe me your decision making power go on pause mode. So make sure you have something before going out for shopping.
4. Schedule your time: Shopping during the sale time is not about saving money only it’s also about saving your time. Making your shopping list and budget list will help you to save your time.
6. Substitute: if in case any article which you planned to buy is out of budget then definitely you can look for substitute in the market. There are possibilities of finding similar stuff in other brand store.
7. Do not remove the tags and keep the bills safe: Wait at least a week to think over it (just in case you want to exchange). Remove tags only when you are sure about it.